The bathroom is one of the most popular rooms in your home. Although some people may see it as a purely functional room, you can still revamp the bathroom every now and then with the following easy and inexpensive home improvement projects.
And the good news is that you don’t have to be an expert to improve the look and feel of your bathroom.
– Dark wood gives an immediate contemporary look to any bathroom. Buy new storage units or replace your existing ones with units in dark wood. Have fun with this and co-ordinate the units with picture frames, toilet roll or toothbrush holders.
– Replace the toilet seat. Don’t wait till it breaks or becomes loose to change it. Change your current seat with a decorative, colored one that matches with your color scheme. They can be installed in just a few minutes and the room takes on a new look with it.
– Upgrade your faucet. It is amazing how just by changing the faucet, you can give your bathroom a totally new look. Modern faucets are a masterpiece in their own right and by choosing an innovative design, the faucet can easily become one of the main focal points of your bathroom. Taps are really the finishing touch to any bathroom and when chosen carefully they can add distinctiveness and individuality.
– Mirrors can really define the style of your bathroom. Replace yours with a striking one that compliments your current design.
– Replace your old sink with a vessel sink. Vessel sinks are the latest trend and they exude style and sophistication. These types of sinks are made of glass and convey European-style elegance and luxury. What’s more, vessel sinks are also very easy to install!
– Plants make a huge difference and can transform your bathroom from one that is purely functional, to one that is vibrant and fresh. If you have enough natural light, than your bathroom is the ideal place to grow lush green plants because they thrive in a humid atmosphere.
With the huge variety of contemporary and affordable bathroom fixtures and accessories available today, it doesn’t really take much to choose the items that fit into your current bathroom decor.
The bathroom is increasingly growing in importance and most people are recognizing the real “value” of this room. Because if you think about it, your bathroom is the room wherein you prepare yourself to face the day and go back to relax in at the end of your day.